forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5753  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Tue Oct 2, 2001  10:07 am
Subject:  Sign-Symbol -Sequence here: variation

Hi Valerie and friends,

thank you very much for your answer. That helps ... ;-)

I am busy to explain the SSS to my German friends - hmm translating the
various terms and trying to follow the systematic that is behind the whole
system I stumbled over this "variation" - I only found number 01 for
this descriptive term of a given sign -
Can you give me a hint - What does "variation" of any given sign mean ??
Can you show an example ?

Thank you

Stefan ;-)