forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5748  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Oct 2, 2001  2:56 am
Subject:  Re: SW44 in NT

Angus wrote:
> I looked on the web, and I was only able to find one program
>capable of emulating DOS under NT/2000; it's called VMWare, and it costs
>$300. You can read more about it at <https://www.vmware.com

SignWriting List
October 1, 2001

Hello Everyone & Angus -
Thanks for this information...Isn't that interesting? A DOS emulator
for Windows NT - when I asked about that I was actually half-way
kidding - but I now see that everything exists!

If it really costs $300, then I would think purchasing Windows 98
would be cheaper..and probably a lot easier to use too...