forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1248  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  denny99
Date:  Wed May 12, 1999  12:27 am
Subject:  Re: DeafVision Web Hosting

Valerie, if you have a chance to visit our Talking Hands Section, I think you
will see
that we agree with your decision. They do an excellent job of promoting and the
cross
references, web citations, and recripocal links are outstanding. Educators,
parents,
concerned citizens, and the casual web surfer are continuous visitors. Do it.

--
Denny Lancaster

Our Home Page-Lancasters Laughing Place
https://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/6403
Talking Hands Award Section-Teaching Excellence
https://www.geocities.com/~denny99/talking.htm
True Believers Section-Child like faith
https://www.geocities.com/~denny99/true.htm
CL Help Section-Farm Blocks 4500-4999 & 6000-6499
https://www.geocities.com/~denny99/communit.htm
True Believers Web Ring-The Alpha and Omega
https://www.geocities.com/Athens/Rhodes/4361/
Build It Accessable-They Will Come and Learn
https://www.cast.org/bobby/
https://cmos-eng.rehab.uiuc.edu/what/index.html
https://aware.hwg.org/
https://validator.w3.org/

"May the force be with you, for the truth is out there!"

VCard
Denny Lancaster .....Feel Free to visit my home page https://www.geocities.com/~denny99>

  Replies Author Date
1250 Re: DeafVision Web Hosting Valerie Sutton Wed  5/12/1999
1251 Re: DeafVision Web Hosting FerretHill Wed  5/12/1999
1252 Re: DeafVision Web Hosting Valerie Sutton Wed  5/12/1999
1294 Re: DeafVision Web Hosting Cynthia LW Frey Sun  5/16/1999
1295 Re: DeafVision Web Hosting Valerie Sutton Sun  5/16/1999

  Message 1248  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index