forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1250  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed May 12, 1999  1:38 am
Subject:  Re: DeafVision Web Hosting

Denny Lancaster wrote:

>Valerie, if you have a chance to visit our Talking Hands Section, I think you
> will see that we agree with your decision. They do an excellent job of
>promoting and the
> cross references, web citations, and recripocal links are outstanding.
>Educators,
> parents, concerned citizens, and the casual web surfer are continuous
>visitors. Do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks, Denny, for this advice. I take it that DeafVision is your web server?

Anyway, by the way everyone, Denny asked me to send him the sign for
"sprinkles" in ASL, written in SignWriting. Of course, I can fingerspell
it, but does anyone know the real "sign" for "sprinkles" in ASL?

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1250  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index