forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4301  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  henk pel
Date:  Sun Dec 3, 2000  9:37 pm
Subject:  Answer to Stefan

Hello Stefan, Thank you for your very nice message. I start to feel “home” already. No I do not understand German sorry!!

Yes I have been able to follow the list of issues discussed and they are very interesting and valuable to me. I am sorry to say that I could not open your latest picture.  I have to ask my Henk again.

I am very excited about SW. So excited that I started to sign write the ASL dictionary, just to learn to think out the signs and how to write them. I might be totally wrong but at least they do make sense to me and it is fun doing it.

Where do you live Stefan?

Have a wonderful evening, talk to you later, Tini.

  Message 4301  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index