forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5980  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Charles Butler
Date:  Wed Nov 28, 2001  12:07 pm
Subject:  Re: South American Sign Language Meeting

In my experience in Pelotas, we were just beginning to use Marianne's work
when I was there in April to June of 2000. I am sure that it is now a part
of the textbooks at ULBRA as it is comprehensive and makes it easy to
follow.

I'm still trying to make the poster available that Marianne and I developed
together for "Alfabeto Movimento do Lingua de Sinais Brasileiro", as that, I
believe, would make an excellent "introduction" for any conference.

Charles Butler

  Message 5980  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index