forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5820  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Oct 25, 2001  4:44 pm
Subject:  Mailed Printed Copies for teachers...

SignWriting List
October 25, 2001

Dear SW List:

For Tini in Canada:
Yesterday I mailed you (postal mail) ten printed copies of the
ten-page-color brochure "Deaf Children Express Their Grief"....Your
hearing students' letters of correspondence are included in the
document. Please give a copy of the brochure to each student who
participated... The students included are Nicole, Jimmy, Paul and
Charnelle...

For Stefan in Germany and Cecilia in Albuquerque:
I am mailing you both ten printed copies today. If you need more
copies, just tell me. I wish I could have included more of your
students...From Germany, only Irina has been highlighted. From New
Mexico, Julio and Lila...We can do a follow-up document at a future
date...

Once again, thanks for your contributions to this effort!