forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5793  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Tue Oct 16, 2001  3:31 pm
Subject:  Re: muddy boots

----- Original Message -----
From: Henk Pel
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 9:52 AM
Subject: muddy boots

> Hello everyone.Thank you Stefan for helping me with the sign "mud" for
> "muddy boots" While I was waiting I came up with this sign . (see gif
"mud")
> Where can I find e-lesson #0035, you mentioned in your letter Stefan?
> L.I.F.E Learning Is Fun Eh.
> Tini.

Hi Tini and everybody,

there has been another kind of search - tool on the signwriting.org -
website - and Valerie I love that one very much ;-(( - now it is hidden
somewhere - but thanks to google (I looked for "search" ) I found the page

It is an excellent possibility to get an overview what You might be
interested in to look at if you want to spent some time on this
supper-website ;-)))
Using Google you already have to have in mind what you are looking for --
that is one of the differences ....

https://www.signwriting.org/swdir04.html

Search by alphabet

https://www.signwriting.org/swdir03.html#anchor670692

But you can get there directly if you use this link ;-)

https://www.signwriting.org/lessons/elessons/elessons.html

or here - if we comunicate about spelling problems and there is already a
special lesson we should mention the exact number of the question - now you
can find easily the information you are looking for -

I love to study all these questions from time to time. It is a great support
and so wonderfully presented -
Thank you Valerie !!

https://www.signwriting.org/lessons/elessons/lessdir1.html

Have a super day
Stefan ;-)

  Message 5793  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index