forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5779  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Oct 10, 2001  2:29 pm
Subject:  Hello Everyone!

SignWriting List
October 10, 2001

Dear SW List!
I hope you all are well and happy. (A good way to stay happy...do not
turn on the TV or read the newspaper right now! The world is too sad
for me....so instead I prefer SignWriting ;-))

I have also been resting after some health problems...so that
explains my silence...but I am fine...I always am!

Thank you, everyone, for your children's writing in SignWriting!
Please keep posting them...this will build into a true SignWriting
pen pal club (which we talked about years ago)...

Meanwhile, I am working on the SignBank 2.0 database the best I
can... I have GIFs for Hand groups three and four now...not posted
yet though. And I have decided to start adding signs to the database
now, even though not all the symbols are listed in detail yet...

Nancy Cole, from New Mexico, sent me a wonderful report about her
students in Las Cruces...Thank you for that!

A big hug to all the children in the world...all of them...for we are
all global partners in peace -

Blessings -

....visit the...

SignWritingSite
https://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignBankSite
https://www.SignBank.org
Sign Language Dictionaries

DanceWritingSite
https://www.DanceWriting.org
Read & Write Dance

MovementWritingSite
https://www.MovementWriting.org
Read & Write Movement & Gesture

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
tel: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

  Message 5779  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index