forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5740  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Sep 30, 2001  2:49 am
Subject:  Re: Deaf Way II Conference

SignWriting List
September 29, 2001

Thank you, Cecilia, for telling us about your application to the Deaf
Way II conference. Your presentation sounds great ;-)

And Charles....Cecilia just informed me that the deadline has been
extended for applying to the Deaf Way...Here is an excerpt of what
Cecilia just told me:

"I did get reply emails from Deaf Way saying that they have
been 'over loaded' with phone calls etc. They gave registration a grace
period up until Oct 4th. Proposals will be reviewed using the 'post mark'
and not the arrival dates."

So, go for it, Charles!

Val ;-)