forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5281  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Jul 20, 2001  11:35 pm
Subject:  Re: ¿How to write it?

SignWriting List
July 20, 2001

Hi Charles -
Yes, you are right, that all of those handshapes need to be inserted
into the SSS. I have around 50 other handshapes people have requested
- it is amazing how many variations of bent fingers and straight
fingers combined with different base shapes there are...the human
hand is really quite flexible!

So the SSS will become a very long list by the time we are done...

Val ;-)