forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4825  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Neil Bauman
Date:  Wed Apr 18, 2001  5:44 pm
Subject:  Re: signing for fire trucks

Hi Denise, Paul:

>Harris Communications has a book entitled "Can I Help?" by S. Harold
>Collins. It is a 30 page soft cover book that depicts common medical help and
>emergency signs. It cost $3.95 and can be purchased online or by phone.

This is quite a good little book. I have it. In size it is about 7" x 9" so
it is a little big for a pocket book--but sure is an easy book to "read"
and find some of the typical signs you'd need in any emergency. I certainly
recommend it.

Incidentally, you can get this book at many bookstores too. That is where I
got mine. It's put out by Garlic Press. The ISBN is 0-931993-57-1

Neil

Neil Bauman
49 Piston Court
Stewartstown, PA 17363
Phone: (717) 993-8555
Email:

  Message 4825  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index