forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4812  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Apr 17, 2001  8:04 pm
Subject:  Sandra's Poster Design ;-)

SignWriting List
April 17, 2001

Dear SignWriting List:

Sandra Coleman sent me a poster last week, written by hand, giving us
an idea of the design she would like ....

Sandra does not own a scanner or a printer or even a computer, and is
writing email from a game machine called DreamCast (I believe)...so I
am glad to help her ;-)

Thank you, Sandra!

I had to cut the poster in half, to fit it on my scanner. I scanned
each side. I then created 2 jpegs in Photoshop from the 2 scanned
images.

Here is the first half of the poster:
Attachment
SandraPoster1.jpg
Type: image/jpeg

4813 Re: Sandra's Poster Design ;-) Valerie Sutton Tue  4/17/2001
4827 Re: Sandra's Poster Design ;-) PATSY VAN ANDEL Thu  4/19/2001

  Message 4812  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index