forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4676  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  cmf
Date:  Sat Mar 31, 2001  6:15 am
Subject:  Re: Can someone help Deborah?

Deborah,

I will be happy to respond to your request. If you're not in a huge
hurry...like within the next 24 hours...I will ask some of our students to
generate that list of 'words' and those simple sentences for you in
SignWriting. Monday morning I get to work with eight 5th graders....I'm sure
one of them would be willing to type that out for you. I'll send it to you
via email.

Cecilia Flood
Albuquerque Public Schools