forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4496  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Jerry Spillman
Date:  Sun Feb 25, 2001  3:01 am
Subject:  New Cyberjer pages

Dear Valerie and List,

Cyberjer.com is pleased to announce the addition of two new pages of ASL literature in SignWriting.  Please enjoy Godliness at https://cyberjer.com/signbibl/page28.htm (ASL Signwriting by Pastor Dettloff and The Deaf Church) and The Weaver, rendered in SignWriting for us by Tini Pel at https://cyberjer.com/signpoet/pg3.htm.
Please enjoy these pages and feel free to download the SignWriter 4.4 version files (*.sgn). Your comments and constructive criticism are invited.

We have revised our download procedure for SignWriter software to linking with the SignWriting Site's page, in order to keep current upgrades on both the software and Valerie's lessons available.

Please let Pastor Dettloff and Tini know if you have enjoyed their work.

Jerry Spillman, Webmaster
mailto:jzs@xmission.com
mailto:webmaster@cyberjer.com
https://cyberjer.com
https://cyberjer.com/signbibl
https://cyberjer.com/signpoet

  Replies Author Date
4508 Re: New Cyberjer pages Valerie Sutton Mon  2/26/2001
4509 Re: New Cyberjer pages Valerie Sutton Mon  2/26/2001

  Message 4496  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index