forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4416  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Bill Reese
Date:  Fri Jan 26, 2001  3:06 pm
Subject:  Re: New Front Page of the SignWritingSite...

Val,

What Angus said here, I agree with. I don't know why I overlooked the Enter
link with the door. I gave it some thought and the only thing I can deduce is
that I ignored it because it was so much different from the rest of the page -
like advertising would be. I essentially did a mental block of it.

Perhaps if it was put with the other links that follow it, but in the first
position?

Bill