forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4198  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Nov 15, 2000  5:05 am
Subject:  SignNet, Everyone, please look at this ;-))

SignWriting List
November 14, 2000

Dear SignNet Team in Brazil, Stefan, Steve & Dianne and of course Everyone!

I have had a fascinating time disecting these weird handshapes that
have fingers projecting in odd directions .....

And I believe I have figured out what is happening...

Everyone is correct....we are just choosing different parts of the
"palm facing wheel"...

Please look at the next four messages, to see if you can figure out
what I mean!

Here comes the first one...

Attachment
Five-Palms-1.gif
Type: image/gif

4199 Re: SignNet, Everyone, please look at this ;-)) Valerie Sutton Wed  11/15/2000
4201 Re: SignNet, Everyone, please look at this ;-)) Valerie Sutton Wed  11/15/2000

  Message 4198  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index