forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4044  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Oct 20, 2000  1:55 pm
Subject:  SignWriting groups in Europe...

On 10/20/00, Eline Vanhecke in Belgium wrote:
> [...]

SignWriting List
October 20, 2000

Dearest Eline -
Thank you for sharing your positive message with the SignWriting
List...Yes! It certainly did cheer me up!! ;-))

I am really amazed and happy to know that SignWriting is being used
in Flanders...

There may be a day when the different SignWriting groups in Europe
could help each other. Flanders, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, and now
it appears a group is starting in Italy....

Thanks once again, Eline!

Valerie Sutton

Visit the SignWritingSite:
https://www.SignWriting.org

  Message 4044  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index