forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1135  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  "Angus B. Grieve-Smith"
Date:  Thu Apr 8, 1999  5:31 pm
Subject:  Re: SignWriting In Email Messages

On Thu, 8 Apr 1999, Valerie Sutton wrote:

> The "SW Share-Files List" requires three things:
>
> 1. You know how to create .GIF files.

Valerie, we could share the .SGN files that way as well, right?
It might not be as easy to view with one of the "fancy" (but overwrought)
mailers, but we could save the .SGN files and open them with SignWriter,
couldn't we? I seem to remember doing that with a message about Santa
Claus that someone posted.

--
-Angus B. Grieve-Smith
Linguistics Department

  Replies Author Date
1136 Re: SignWriting In Email Messages Valerie Sutton Thu  4/8/1999

  Message 1135  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index