forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1058  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Cheryl Zapien
Date:  Thu Feb 18, 1999  12:46 am
Subject:  Re: Something different to share

Hi Angus! I'm not going to repeat the apologies again--though I'm sorry to
have irritated you. I've spoken (typed) with Valerie and I've agreed never to
do this again without her okay (which I won't receive--so don't worry your
little head about it). She was most gracious and was, at least, willing not
to make prejudgements about people. Take care, Cheryl

Angus B. Grieve-Smith wrote:

> I suppose that as list owner Valerie is the ultimate judge of what
> is appropriate material for the list, but the next time I get some
> off-topic spam burbling about "cybermalls" and "Fortune 500 companies" (I
> used to work for some of those losers), I'm complaining to your provider.
>
> -Angus B. Grieve-Smith
> Linguistics Department
> The University of New Mexico

  Replies Author Date
1060 Re: Something different to share Angus B. Grieve-Smith Thu  2/18/1999

  Message 1058  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index