Want To Post Your SignWriting Documents?
1. Type your Sign Language document in SignWriting with the SignWriter Computer Program. This creates a file that is called an .SGN file (a SignWriter file).
2. Prepare an email message. Inside the email message, in English or another spoken language, type:
a. title of the Sign Language document
b. name of the author
c. email address of the author
d. a short biography of the author
e. the names of any other contributors
f. complete translation of the Sign Language document into English or another spoken language
g. any other human interest or background information about the document
3. Attach the .SGN file to the email message, and send it to:
4. Do you have photos or illustrations to enhance your document? Create .GIF or .JPG files of those illustrations, and send them as attached files to a second email message. Inside your second email message, write the captions you wish to be included with your illustrations, giving credit to any artists or photographers.
5. Once received, I will post your document, including your email address, so that readers can write directly to you.
Many thanks for submitting your SignWriting documents!!