forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4876  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Apr 28, 2001  2:14 am
Subject:  Re: dialogue - roleplay

Stefan wrote:
>well - it is like opening a can of worms ...
>I looked again very carefully at the whole scene and have to admit that we
>were not to accurat regarding the orientation of the shoulders of A and B .

SignWriting List
April 27, 2001

Hello Everyone, and Stefan and Angeline ;-)

You did an excellent job on your document!

Since this is the SignWriting List, I think we should write in the
Expressive view, just as you did in your document. The Expressive
View is the standard for SignWriting.

Below is an example of the difference between SignWriting and Movement Writing:
Attachment
roleplaying3.gif
Type: image/gif

4877 Re: dialogue - roleplay Valerie Sutton Sat  4/28/2001
4879 Roleplaying...Summary Valerie Sutton Sat  4/28/2001

  Message 4876  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index